No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹199.00 – ₹699.00
- Processed & packed in a very hygienic condition.
- Directly sources from farmers
- We ensure that the packing is good enough to avoid transportation impact.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
Buy black pepper online
Buy black pepper online at Tradisquare.
Black pepper referred as ‘king of spices’, it is a popular spice since ancient times and it is native to the Kerala state in south India, Indo and Arab trades spread the pepper to rest of the world. It is a flowering plant in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice.
There are three types of pepper in market, black pepper (dried unripe fruit), green pepper (unripe fruit) and white pepper (ripe fruit seeds). It can be used whole or powdered and used in Indian many Indian recipes like vegetarian and chicken curries and it is widely using in Middle-East for preparing meat and rice dishes,soups, pickling etc. Pepper can be stored at room temperature for many years.
Pepper contains minerals like potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, and magnesium. Black pepper is used in Ayurveda medicine and which have several health benefits.
- Black pepper is antibacterial in nature therefore it helps to cure cold and cough.
- Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase.
- Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- It also relieves stomach disorders by helping digestion.
- Enhances nutritional absorption.
- Pepper contains Iron which is essential for cellular respiration and blood cell production.
Botanical name: Piper nigrum
Common name: Peppercorns
Hindi: Kali mirch
Kannada: Kari menasu
Malayalam: Kurumulaku, Nallamulaku
Marathi: Mira, Kali mirch
Telugu: Miriyala tige
Urdu: Kali mirch, Siah mirch