kudampuli garcinia cambogia (malabar tamarind)
₹120.00 – ₹440.00
- Kudam puli or Garcinia is a souring agent used in curries in Kerala.
- Kudampuli is well known to its weight loss property, it contains phytochemical which blocks fat production.
- Dried and smoked Garcinia rind can be used to make fat burning drink.
- Processed & packed in a very hygienic condition.
- We ensure that the packing is good enough to avoid transportation impact.
Kudampuli buy online garcinia cambogia for weight loss
organic Kudampuli buy online garcinia cambogia for weight loss @ best price from tradisquare. Malabar tamarind or kodampuli is a tropical fruit which is well-known for its weight loss property. It is a small pumpkin shaped fruit that is green and yellow in color. buy online Kudampuli or Malabar tamarind is usually sun-dried and then smoked to a dark brown or black colour.
The weight loss benefits of the fruit first came to light when in 2012, American celebrity doctor Dr. Oz promoted the extract from the fruit to achieve natural weight loss. Other benefits of the fruit include boosting energy, detoxification of the body and promoting cardiovascular and digestive health.
The fruit is well known in Southeast Asia, coastal Karnataka and Kerala. The fruit is used in culinary which is similar to regular tamarind or Tamarindus indica. Many traditional recipes use the fruit’s extract and rind due to the sour flavour that it lends to the food.
In Ayurveda kudampuli is used for treating stomach ulcers, arthritis, some uterine problems, to promote digestion and as carminative and antiseptic.
Tradisquare brings you the best kudampuli sourced directly from farmers of Western ghat regions of Kerala.
- Kudam puli or Garcinia is a souring agent used in curries in Kerala
- Garcinia Cambogia contains phytochemical which blocks fat production
- Dried and smoked Garcinia rind can be used to make fat burning drink
Health Benefits of kudampuli (garcinia cambogia)
- Kudampuli is well known to its weight loss property. The HCA contained in the rind of the Kudampuli fruit prevents conversion of carbohydrates into fats with the help of an enzyme Citrate Lyase.
- Kadampali have anti-inflammatory properties helping to treat gastric and bowel disorders.
- It is also used in Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of stomach ulcers, intestinal worms and arthritis and also helps in promoting digestion.
Kodampuli in different languages:
- Kudampuli,Kodampuli,Pot tamarind,Malabar Tamarind,Kokum
- Brindleberry,Garcinia Cambogia
- uppage in Kannada language
- Hindi-वृद्धि vrddhi