₹220.00 – ₹840.00
- Processed & packed in a very hygienic condition.
- We ensure that the packing is good enough to avoid transportation impact.
- Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients
- Almonds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Strengthen Bones And Teeth
- Boost Your Energy
Buy Almonds Online
Buy Almonds online. Badam or Almond (in Iran, India and Pakistan, almonds is also called ‘Badam’) is a highly nutritious nut with many components which is essential for a healthy life, these are packed with vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber. It is a source of vitamin E, copper and high quality protein minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc and potassium and they are also rich in fiber, monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats, fat which helps to reduce LDL cholesterol.
It is recommended for growing children, Diabetic, Heart patients, pregnant women, Alzheimer patients, bodybuilders.
Health & Nutrition:
- Contains good cholesterol, Lowers LDL(bad cholesterol) & Reduces risk of heart disease.
- Rich source of Vitamin E, antioxidants.
- Helps to prevent diseases like Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
- Almonds are good for the skin and Heart.
- Rich source of protein, B complex and other minerals.
- Almond Oil nourishes scalp and improves hair quality.
The Almond cultivates in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan. The fruit of the almond is a drupe, consisting of an outer hull and a hard shell with the seed, which is not a true nut inside. Shelling almonds refers to removing the shell to reveal the seed and Almonds are sold shelled or unshelled.
It is better to take badam nuts on an empty stomach so that the body can absorb the nutritional benefits in a better and faster manner. As per studies, a handful of almonds a day can promote better heart health and prevents weight gain.
Botanical name: Prunus amygdalus