₹230.00 – ₹1,160.00
- Processed & packed in a very hygienic condition.
- Directly sources from farmers
- We ensure that the packing is good enough to avoid transportation impact.
- Copper, which assists in energy production and provides flexibility in blood vessels, bones and joints.
- cashew nuts have a great percentage of dietary fibres
Boost Immune System
SIZE 320 : 320 pieces in 1 kg
SIZE 240 : 240 pieces in 1 kg
SIZE 210 : 210 pieces in 1 kg
SIZE 180 : 180 pieces in 1 kg
Cashew nuts or Kaju is the most popular dry fruit in India. Cashews are commonly used in indian cuisine for sweets or curries, cashews can be used whole or ground into a paste that is used for curries and some sweets. Cashew is also used in several Indian sweets and desserts in powdered form.
The cashew seed simply called a cashew, is also widely consumed. Cashews can be had in plain form, masala form, roasted, salted and so on, among this salted cashew is more famous.
These are rich in Vitamin E, magnesium, zinc and other minerals. Cashew nuts contain 50% of fat (these are healthy unsaturated fats), Vitamin E, magnesium and zinc among several other minerals.. There are 18 grams of protein in cashews in 100 grams of cashew nuts.
In the 21st century, cashew cultivation increased in several African countries to meet the demands. Cashew shell is toxic hence the shell derivatives can be used in many applications including lubricants, waterproofing, paints, The cashew apple is a light reddish to yellow fruit, whose pulp can be processed into a sweet, fruit drink or distilled into liquor.
Cashews have many health benefits, Some of the most common benefits of cashews are they help in preventing cancer, lowers blood pressure, helps in hair growth and keeping the bones healthy.
- Proanthocyanidins and high copper content in cashew nuts help fight against cancerous cells and prevent colon cancer.
- It contains low fat content when compared to other nuts and that too in the oleic acid form which is very healthy for the heart. They are cholesterol free and the antioxidants present keeps you away from heart diseases.
- Cashew nuts are rich in vitamins like riboflavin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, niacin etc. which can prevent sideroblastic anemia, pellagra, etc
- Main content in cashew is Calcium and magnesium which is important for bone health.
- It can reduce gallstones,Cashew nuts can provide relaxed and pleasant sleep during nights.