No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹155.00 – ₹600.00
- Processed & packed in a very hygienic condition.
- We ensure that the packing is good enough to avoid transportation impact.
- Good Source of Dietary Fibre
- Powerhouse of Vitamins and Minerals
- Protects against vision loss
Dried kiwi have good source of dietary fiber and it is a Powerhouse of vitamins and minerals.Kiwifruit belongs to a category of berries. It is not possible to store these sweet and juicy fruits long duration. Hence, these fresh kiwifruits are sliced to thin pieces. These sliced pieces are then dried and used for ling time as it has longer shelf life.
Kiwi fruit are belonging to China. Cultivation of kiwifruit then spread from China in the early 20th century to New Zealand, They started cultivation of kiwi commercially. But it was known different names. In 1962, New Zealand growers began calling it “kiwifruit”. The skin of the fruit can vary in size, shape, hairiness, and colour. The flesh can vary in colour, juiciness, texture, and taste.
Kiwi fruit contains (100 grams):
46 calories, 0.3 g fat, 1 g protein, 11 g carbohydrates, and 2.6 g dietary fibre found partly in the edible skin, possibly contributing mild laxative effects. Kiwifruit is a rich source of vitamin C (112% of the Daily Value per 100 grams) and vitamin K, and a good source of dietary fibre and vitamin E (nutrient tables, right).
Health Benefits of kiwi fruit
- Protects Cardiovascular System
- Provides Digestive Enzymes
- Protects Respiratory System
- Dried Kiwi is a good source of Dietary fiber
- Manages Blood Pressure
- Remove Excess Sodium
- Supports Pregnancy
- Boosts Immunity
- Protects Eyes