No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹130.00 – ₹460.00
- Processed & packed in a very hygienic condition.
- We ensure that the packing is good enough to avoid transportation impact.
- Raisins could fight oral bacteria that results in cavities and gum disease
- Help to remove impurities from your blood to achieve that flawless skin.
- Treat Infections
Raisin or kismis is dried form of grapes. Raisin has a variety of sizes and colors including green, black,golden, brown, blue, purple, and yellow. It depends on what type of grapes are used. Raisins are traditionally sun-dried, but also made by water-dipped and artificially dehydrated.
They are rich in iron, calcium, potassium, fiber and antioxidants, and are totally fat-free. With over 70% of pure fructose, a natural sugar, kismis is easily digested and provide quick energy. Also used in cake, payasam, fruit salads etc.
Green Raisins can contain up to 72% sugars by weight, most of which is fructose and glucose. They also contain about 3% protein and 3.7%–6.8% dietary fiber. Raisins, are also high in certain antioxidants, Raisins are low in sodium and contain no cholesterol.
Dry raisins can be gritty by crystallizing sugar inside the fruit when stored a long period, but that can use by soaking in hot water or other liquids.
Raisins can be eaten as a nutritious snack. Rich in dietary fiber, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and other micronutrients.
Some of the amazing health benefits of golden raisins:
- Golden raisins fight against your bad cholesterol.
- They help to remove impurities from your blood to achieve that flawless skin.
- Helps to Prevent premature ageing.
- Prevent thinning of your hair.
- Help Reduce Sexual Weakness
- Prevents premature graying of your hair.
- Good for blood pressure.
- Golden raisins help to treat Osteoporosis.
Botanical name: Vitis Vinifera
Bengali: Kash, Kishmish
Gujarati: Kismis, Drax
Kannada: Ona Dhrakshi
Tamil: Ular Dhraakshai
Telugu: Endu Draksha