₹315.00 – ₹1,190.00
- Processed & packed in a very hygienic condition.
- We ensure that the packing is good enough to avoid transportation impact.
- Pistachios also help in eliminating dryness from the skin
- pistachios also play a crucial role in maintaining a healthy nervous system.
- Pistachios have fewer calories and more protein than most other nuts
- Pistachios are high in fibre
Pistachios (Pista )
Pistachios (Pista) is a member of the cashew family. Cultivated from Central Asia and the Middle East. Pistachio trees can be found in regions of Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Greece, Xinjiang (China), Tunisia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, India, Egypt, Italy (Sicily), Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and the United States, specifically in California.
They contain fewer calories and more potassium and vitamin K. Pistachios are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin E and B 6, iron, thiamine, phosphorus, copper, calcium, manganese and contain a very high of protein, and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. They are also an excellent source of antioxidants. It helps to reduce bad cholesterol, increase hemoglobin levels and prevent heart problems.
Health Benefits of Pistachios (Pista):
- Pistachios helps to prevent Heart problems.
- Pistachios are rich in source of Vitamin B 6, is essential for the production of hemoglobin.
- Helps Weight Management.
- Pistachios helps to reduce bad cholesterol.
- Eliminates Skin Dryness.
- Helps to reduce Diabetes problem.